Mailing Post Office Box 1154
High Springs FL 32655
Physical 23674 West US Highway 27**
High Springs FL 32643
The GFWC High Springs New Century Women's Club, Inc.
We were formed by 12 women in 1899. They began as a literary
group but soon took on many issues of the day. The club became
federated in 1900.
We are part of the GFWC, General Federation of Women's Clubs, (http://www.gfwc.org/) which is the world wide
organization of Women's Clubs.
We are also a part of GFWC-Florida (http://www.gfwcflorida.org/).
Our Mission is the improve the community through involvement in educational, literary, scientific, and charitable endeavors.
**High Springs addresses changed December 2015 to improve Emergency response. To locate by GPS, please use our old address of 40 NW 1st Avenue, High Springs, Florida.
Our club is in District 5 - Our colors are purple and gold - Our flower is the pansy